Happy Sunday! Today is the last funday I’m spending with Thomas. After Wednesday, I’ll be drowning in school and assignments again. But before all of that, I’m going to enjoy a day of reading and napping in bed. Hope you enjoy these reads too.
- Marloes de Jong who lost her dream job in the fashion world shared her experience with Chapter Friday.
- I’ve become quite obsessed with BuzzFeed articles. This one is about a woman who always struggled with her weight and how she feels by her boyfriends preference in fat women.
- I enjoy juice cleanses once in a while but they are always challenging. It was refreshing to read how others experience it too.
- On a familiar note, Michelle Persad from The Coveteur tried out Beyonce’s 22 Day Vegan Diet and kept a very realistic diary.
- If you haven’t read Angelina Jolie’s Diary of a Surgery yet, I definitely recommend you to do so.
- We all feel somewhat of a pressure to fit into the beauty standarts but I was suprised to see how difficult it is to live in South Korea as a woman until Ashley Perez’s article about her experiences in the country.
- I always feel in awe when I hear about someone who turned their internships into jobs, WhoWhatWear’s latest intern gives great tips about how she did it.
- There was also great career advice from Simply Stylist’s Los Angeles Panelists in WhoWhatWear. Certainly worth a look.
- The 27 Secrets International Students In Britain Won’t Tell You list on Buzzfees was eerily accurate.
- Loved this list from Listverse about 10 Unsolved Mysteries That Confound the Art World. I still can’t get over number 6.
What was your favourite article this week?