Yet again, it is Saturday. An amazing day after a long week’s work where you can do whatever your heart desires. This week, the blogsphere was filled with romantic articles as much as anti-Valentine’s content. I tried to keep the Valentine’s debate minimal but it was not easy to ignore.
- My favourite article influnced by Valentine’s day this week was from VICE. It wasn’t hearts and cuddles at all. They got brave and asked their exes to evaluate them as lovers.
- Sia is one of my favourite artists, I’ve noticed she wasn’t in her videos anymore. But until Refinery29’s article, I did not know why she started hiding her face during her performances. She has an reasonable desire.
- Sex blogger Karley Sciortino may not be who you turn for life advice but after Betty Halbreich’s advice last week, I enjoyed seeing how different people navigate through life and advice others.
- In the midst of all the Valentine’s candy, Cupcakes & Cashmere published a very useful guide for job searches. It might be just the thing you need to be one step ahead.
- Remember how I mentioned that I wish I had Phoebe Tonkin’s eyes? The Coveteur must have heard me, because they went into her wardrobe and made me even more jealous.
- I’m always a sucker for modern dance. This one from Sergei Polunin to Hozier’s Take Me to Church is one the best dance videos I’ve seen in a while.
- Last but not least, Refinery 29 started a video series called Cupidity about dating stories. It is always fun to hear about how other people date. But these stories are extra cute.
What was your favourite read or watch last week?