I’m very happy and quite suprised that Ildy from Ildyland nominated me for the Liebster Award. The aim of this award is to learn about new blogs and get to know the bloggers better. Ildy asked me and 6 more new bloggers a few questions for us to reveal more about ourselves and socialize with the blog community. I’m not single Ildy, but I sure am ready to mingle! So thank you so much for the nomination. Before I start answering, here are the rules of the award.
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate and link 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
5. Notify your nominees!
Who’s your male/female celebrity crush?
Is it weird that I mostly get crushes on female celebrities? Yup. I know it is. I get many many crushes on strong and creative woman. But I would say my last crush definitely is Tavi Gevinson.
What is the best book you’ve ever read?
That is a really tough one. I always adored Milan Kundera’s The Unbearable Lightness of Being. So I’ll go with that one
What is your favorite clothing store?
Zara. Their clothes are usually modern and stylish. I also love their sub-brand Oysho.
If you could completely change your look, who would you like to look like?
Phoebe Tonkin maybe? I would like to have larger eyes.
Do you have a phobia?
Not really. I used to be scared of dogs. Now I can’t keep my hands off them.
If you could start your life all over again, would you do something differently?
I don’t think so. Sometimes I wish I chose a different major to study than Communications & Media. Just because it is more based on theory and I am more of a practical girl. But then I wouldn’t be where I am now and I wouldn’t want to change that.
What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
I think it is hard to say which one was more beautiful because they all had different characteristics. But the most charming place I’ve ever been to was Siena,Italy.
Which blogs do you follow on a regular basis?
Pheww. I let my Oldreader and Bloglovin remember that for me. But I especially enjoy The Nectar Collective, The Coveteur and Chapter Friday.
What was the subject you liked and hated the most in school?
This answer is going to baffle people about why I’m studying media but my favourite subjects in highschool were maths and physics. And I would cry every night before the history exam. So I’m guessing it wasn’t my favourite.
What is your number one goal for this year?
Finishing school. Moving to Amsterdam. Finding a job.
How many hours per week do you blog?
I have no idea. I’m still building up the content. So I don’t have a set and stone schedule yet.
And finally my questions for the nominees. I cheated a little and selected 11 questions from Mandy Len Catron’s 36 Questions to Make You Fall in Love. I had to take my chances.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
3. What is your most treasured memory?
4. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
5. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
6. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
7. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
8. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
9. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
I really enjoyed being a part of the Liebster award. I hope you guys got to know me a little bit better and learned about new bloggers. And I would love to know in the comments which up and coming blogs you enjoy.
10. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
11. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?